A riddle is a statement or question or phrase having a double or veiled meaning, put forth as a puzzle to be solved. Riddles are of two types: enigmas, which are problems generally expressed inmetaphorical or allegorical language that require ingenuity and careful thinking for their solution, and conundrums, which are questions relying for their effects on punning in either the question or the answer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riddle)
Ini adalah sejumlah riddles yang dapat guru (bahasa Inggris ) gunakan sebagai enerziger, memecah kebekuan atau menghilangkan kebosanan siswa saat belajar :
- What is in the middle of Paris ? R
- If you drop a yellow cap in the red sea. What does it become? Wet
- What goes up never goes down? Your age
- Why do lions eat raw meat? Because they never learned to cook
- What is the largest ant in the world? Antarctica
- What do you call a dog that has been in the sun for 2 hours?
- The red man lives in the red house, the yellow man lives in the yellow house, the green man lives in the green house, and the purple man lives in the purple house. Who lives in the white house?
- Why did the ghost get scared when he looked in the mirror?
He saw himself.